Sunday, July 10, 2011

ADG: Say It Ain't So!

ADG over at Maxminimus is vowing to sign off and let his URL go dark. Please, for the love of God and all that is good, wander over there, cheer him up and try to talk him out of it. Anyone who finds this blog even in the least bit amusing will certainly find his blog ten times more so.

I can't begin to enumerate the number of ways this guy has influenced me, but basically they boil down to these three:

Stylistically/Aesthetically - Someone to emulate or at least respond to.

Writerly - as a blogger whose voice has authority and authenticity.

As a man - as a father - as someone I consider to be a friend - even though we've never met or spoken. That's how much I enjoy reading his column.







Tell him to keep the store open. You can tell him I said so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...